Thursday, February 27, 2020

Black Forest

Around a month or two ago I processed dozens of photos from our drive through and visit to the Black Forest, back on Nov 20, 2019, the second day of our Viking cruise.  Since then I did a backup and purge of my computer files due to the hard disk being full ... and somehow the processed photos seem to have been skipped from the backup.  The originals are there, but I can't face the task of going through them and improving them again.  It's too bad I didn't post them right away after I processed them, but I got busy with other stuff for a while.

So, here are the five that I processed the day of the trip and posted to Facebook.  They give a good idea of what the black forest looks like - basically hilly farm land with woodlots.  The day we went had snow, so it looked kind of Canadian to me, reminded me a lot of home.  These were taken on the bus to a tourist resort where we saw Cuckoo clocks and had a black-forest cake making demonstration.






Maybe I will come back and post some more photos at some point, but this might be as good as it gets.  It was beautiful there!

No comments:

Post a Comment