Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Regensburg, Germany, and cruising

I guess I am a little behind on posting my photos.  I'll just place them here with little commentary, it's better than not putting them up at all.

We were in Regensburg on November 26.  Below is a remaining piece of the old wall of the city:



Our tour guide, masked:











Oldest restaurant in Germany.  It faces the river:




The approach to the bridge:









One of the islands, from the bridge:








I forget what these towers were for, I think built by rich families to demonstrate their wealth, but there were several in the old town.  I think this was the tallest:




One of the skinny really old streets:







The oldest restaurant in Germany, from the rear:



Houses along the part of the river where we were docked, which is adjacent to the old town:




After re-boarding the ship, we spent the afternoon cruising on the Main River:























No comments:

Post a Comment