Monday, February 14, 2011

M&M's Chocolate Trio

In honour of today being one of the four great chocolate holidays of the year, I bring to you yet another new (to me, anyway) M&M:


These are really good!  They're a triple-layer "premium" (as the bag says!) M&M.  The centre is milk chocolate, middle layer is white chocolate, and a thin layer of dark chocolate is on the outside.  A "soft shell" of multicoloured purple goes on the outside:


I really like these, very decadent.  The soft shell was a little weird at first, but I quickly got used to it.  Creamy, rich... mmmmmm!  Plus, I don't think they're a seasonal M&M, they were with the regular candy at the store, not the Valentine's Day stuff.  I hope they don't disappear on Tuesday.  Definitely a two-thumbs up concoction.  These are my favourite of all the new ones I have tried in the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment