Thursday, September 5, 2019

Flight from Resolute to Ottawa, August 10

Some photos from my trip home to Ottawa from Resolute on August 10.

Approaching Arctic Bay from the west:



Leaving Arctic Bay:



Glaciers outside of Pond Inlet, after leaving.  I wasn't on the spectacular Sirmilik side of the plane, but I enjoyed the glaciers I did get from the west side of the plane:




I took oodles of photos of the textured rock of Baffin Island, but here is just one to give you a taste:


Leaving Iqaluit, I got some good photos of the city:








Then it was mostly clouds until we lost some altitude coming into Ottawa.  Here is the Quebec side just before we cross the Ottawa river:



Petrie Island, you can see the beach at the northeast corner of the island:


Thunderstorm south of Ottawa as we landed:


No comments:

Post a Comment