Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The contender

The annual Nunie blogging awards, which feature the bloggers of Nunavut, are now in the voting phase.  My post from last November about Oprah skypeing into Grise Fiord is one of the entries in the "Best Blog Post" category.   I'd like to gush about how it's an honour just to be nominated, but the truth is, in this category, bloggers nominate one of their own posts.

If you want to have a look, here's a link to the Nunies blogging awards page.  My category is down at the bottom of the page.

And if anyone has surfed here for the first time from the awards page, welcome!  If you want to check out some of my other Nunavut posts, just follow the "Nunavut" link in the categories list at the bottom of the sidebar.  See you again I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment