Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Actually, you CAN get good help these days

It was very windy today, and one of the downsides to having no screens is that things can get blown in. They rarely do; I'm on the 9th floor so almost everything is below me. But today's winds were creating quite the updraft, and leaves and dirt were coming in quickly before I got the windows closed.

But what to do about the mess!?!? A perfect job for plucky little Roomba, who with a push of a button and a cheery little chirp was right on the job.

I love my robotic vacuum cleaner. This place was really clean when I moved into it, and that's the perfect situation for a Roomba, if you run it once a week or so it just stays on top of things. I recommend 'em!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Roombas are great! Simple, elegant and efficient! Now if can find one that cleans windows and take out the trash... -Eric

    ReplyDelete